At Apegroup we create new user experiences and new ways to communicate in our future digital society. We now need one more brilliant web developer. You will be one of our more senior developers and together with our web development team you will set the standard for all our web technologies. We mainly work with client projects in-house at our Ape HQ.
You enjoy direct contact with customers and get a kick out of delivering true user value. The web is the channel you are truly passionate about and you always keep a close eye on what‘s happening in terms of new services, new technologies and social media.
All our Developers at Ape are passionate about what they do, and have great understanding of how interactive experiences should look, feel and function on any screen. They are also really familiar with the development community and actively participate. As part of our tribe, you will have the opportunity to work amongst world-class talent on one of a kind interactive projects, creating native applications for a wide range of top clients.
We believe that you have
- At least five years of experience as a web developer. Preferably in the role as lead developer
- Experience with client side framework such as Polymer(Web Components), Angular or React
- Experience from participating in many development projects with multiple participants
- Cross browser development, conceptualizing and implementing Responsive and Adaptive Design
- Experience with Web API consumption
- Experience from Object Oriented, Event-driven and Modular Programming
- Knowledge in structured software development and its life cycle
- Interest in and understanding of usability and interaction design
- Understanding and experience of continuous integration(CircleCI)
It's a big plus if you have
- Knowledge from working with different CMS
- Experience from backend development Java EE and/or Web APIs development
- Experience from Node.js® and frameworks like Express
- Development tools such as Gulp, Bower, Git and PostCSS
- Test experiences with Mocha or other frameworks
- Experience from working with Google cloud plattform and Firebase
- University education or similar that applies to the role
- Native iOS in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Native Android
So, what more do Ape have to offer?
- Internal training and education
- External hackathons, events, seminars
- Healthy breakfast every Friday
- Monthly AW
- Contribution to the literature/online courses (up to SEK 400/vacancy)
- YAY-DAY (1 extra paid free day/year on your birthday/next business day)
- Health care contribution
- Offers at SATS
Wanna join? Hurray! Send in your application now!